When creating a new, or updating an existing AMC candidate account, the email address and password must be confirmed by the applicant. An AMC candidate number will then be assigned to new applicants (if you have not been issued with an AMC candidate number previously) to proceed with the requirements of your pathway to registration. The AMC candidate account contains important information including your personal information. Applicants are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their AMC candidate number, email address and password.
It is the responsibility of the candidate to update their AMC candidate account should any contact or identity information change.
- withholding or cancellation of the results of the candidate;
- set candidature to inactive status for a period to be determined;
- termination of candidature preventing the candidate from proceeding with AMC assessment processes, or with specialist assessment;
- reporting of breaches to the Medical Board of Australia or law enforcement agencies;
- legal action to recover any losses incurred by the AMC.