AMC Clinical Examination Session 19-02-20M Melbourne-NTC – 20 February 2019
The Australian Medical Council announces the following results from the 19-02-20M Melbourne-NTC Clinical Examination Session.
- Click here to view the candidates who have been successful at completing the 19-02-20M Melbourne-NTC Clinical Examination Session.
- Click here to view the candidates who have been unsuccessful at completing the 19-02-20M Melbourne-NTC Clinical Examination Session.
A formal examination letter will be mailed to all candidates within 10 working days (two weeks) after the examination date. Candidates should ensure that their current address is registered with the AMC Secretariat.
A listing of candidates’ results will be available on this website from 4pm (AEST) on the Friday two weeks following the examination, and remain for period of 4 weeks. The candidates listing will be shown by AMC reference number only, in compliance with Commonwealth Privacy Legislation.
Please note that:
- These results were confirmed by the Clinical Results Panel and have also been extensively checked by the AMC Secretariat
- Under no circumstances will formal results be given over the phone
- AMC staff cannot comment on your performance at the clinical examination
Rules relating to appeals against the procedures of a Clinical Examination can be found here.
If you want a printed copy of the appeals guidelines and form, contact the AMC in writing after you receive your official written result.
Chief Executive Officer