Clinical examination resources
National Inpatient Medication Chart
Candidate instructions for the National Inpatient Medication Chart (NIMC) and National Prescribing Curriculum (NPC)
Clinical examination specifications
The Clinical Examination Specifications document contains guidelines and specifications to assist candidates for the AMC Clinical Examination.
The guidelines contain information about:
- the format and content of the examination
- the levels of clinical knowledge, skills and attitudes required to satisfy the requirements of the examination
- the areas and topics covered in the examination
- preparing for the examination
- suggested reading lists for the examination.
You can purchase AMC textbooks from our online store and view other helpful publications in the suggested reading list.
The AMC provides information about bridging courses providers as a service to candidates. The AMC does not endorse or accredit individual bridging programs. The bridging course listing on the AMC website is provided as an information service only. It is the candidate’s responsibility to check that the information is correct, and that the aims of the course match the candidate’s requirements.