Strategic Plan 2018 – 2028
The Australian Medical Council’s Directors and staff worked on the development of the new Strategic Plan during a series of workshops held in 2017 and 2018. The final Plan has five key pillars:
- Our Accountability Promoting and protecting the health of the Australian community through working with our partners and stakeholders.
- Medical Education and Training Responsive to Community Health Needs Promoting medical education and training that is responsive to the workforce needs of the Australian community.
- Promoting Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Māori Health Ensuring culturally safe practice to improve health outcomes.
- Professional Practice in a Changing World Promoting professional and humanistic practice in a world of increasing technological change and artificial intelligence.
- Business with a Purpose Managing our business in an ethical, efficient and sustainable way.
The full AMC Strategic Plan 2018-2028 is available here.