Why join the AMC?
The AMC’s purpose is to ensure that standards of education, training and assessment of the medical profession protect and promote the health of the Australian Community. The AMC successfully performs this role through its team of highly skilled, professional and committed staff. There are opportunities to contribute your own skills and knowledge to the ongoing development of a high performing organisation.
Our staff value the:
- purpose of the AMC and the contribution it makes to the community
- AMC values
- nature of the work and the commitment to working at a high standard
- variety and opportunity that individuals experience during their time at the AMC (including opportunity for promotion)
- commitment to making the AMC a caring and family friendly environment
- people that work at the AMC
- capacity to contribute to work teams that are working to support high quality medical training and education
- commitment to diversity and social inclusion.
Benefits of working with the AMC include:
- contribute to the quality of medical education and healthcare in Australia
- work with national and international medical education experts and health stakeholders
- work in a dynamic environment with high performing teams
- work in an industry which values learning and innovation
- access to training and development opportunities
- salary packaging option available
- flexible work arrangements
- annual CPI increase
- 36.75 hour working week, with flexible starting and finishing times
- family friendly work environment
- a social club to foster interaction between staff
- paid maternity leave
- a spacious, open work place with free parking for staff
- employee assistance program for staff and their immediate family members.
Project Delivery and Administration Officer (PN157)
The position description for this Melbourne-based role is available here.
Please go to Seek for salary information and instructions on how to apply.
For more information on how to apply for this position please call Dianne Nockels, Human Resources, on: 02 6270 9708.