You must provide all the requested information on your application form and all requested documents to enable the AMC to confirm your identity, obtain EICS verification of your qualifications and decide on your eligibility to proceed through an assessment pathway.
The AMC will not assess your application if it is incomplete. Your application will be assessed as incomplete if:
- any section of your application form has not been completed in full
- any required signature is missing
- the appropriate fee has not been paid
- the required supporting information or documents have not been provided
- any of your documents have not been properly certified
- evidence of name variation (if applicable) has not been provided.
If your documentation is incomplete, you will have to pay an incomplete documentation fee of $120 and submit all required documents before the AMC will process your application.
Read the AMC's policy on incomplete applications (PDF 368KB).
Last Updated on Monday, 11 February 2013 09:19