- I have been issued a specialist medical qualification
- I have been issued a final primary qualification by my training institution listed in FAIMER IMED
- I intend to undertake further training in Australia for a short term only (no more than 2 years)
- I have secured a training position approved by the Medical Board of Australia and the relevant specialist medical college
- I require EICS verification for Medical Board of Australia registration purposes
If you can say yes to all of the above you may be eligible to apply for Specialist-in-training.