AMC Clinical Examination Session 18-12-11M Melbourne-NTC - 11 December 2018
The Australian Medical Council announces the following results from the18-12-11M Melbourne-NTC Clinical Examination Session.
- Click here to view the candidates who have been successful at completing the18-12-11M Melbourne-NTC Clinical Examination Session.
- Click here to view the candidates who are required to present for a Retest Examination in order to complete the18-12-11M Melbourne-NTC Clinical Examination Session.
- Click here to view the candidates who have been unsuccessful at completing the18-12-11M Melbourne-NTC Clinical Examination Session.
Formal examination results will be mailed to all candidates within 10 working days (two weeks) after the examination date, including a computer generated transcript and feedback on examination performance in the clinical examination. Candidates should ensure that their current address is registered with the AMC Secretariat.
A listing of candidates' results will be available on this website from 5pm (AEST) on the Friday two weeks following the examination, and remain for period of 4 weeks. The candidates listing will be shown by AMC reference number only, in compliance with Commonwealth Privacy Legislation.
Please note that:
- These results were confirmed by the Clinical Results Panel and have also been extensively checked by the AMC Secretariat
- Under no circumstances will formal results be given over the phone
- AMC staff cannot comment on your performance at the clinical examination
Rules relating to appeals against the procedures of a Clinical Examination can be found here.
If you want a printed copy of the appeals guidelines and form, contact the AMC in writing after you receive your official written result.
Chief Executive Officer