AMC Clinical Examination Session 17-11-09M Melbourne-NTC - 9 November 2017
The Australian Medical Council announces the following results from the 17-11-09M Melbourne-NTC Clinical Examination Session.
- Click here to view the candidates who have been successful at completing the 17-11-09M Melbourne-NTC Clinical Examination Session.
- Click here to view the candidates who are required to present for a Retest Examination in order to complete the 17-11-09M Melbourne-NTC Clinical Examination Session.
- Click here to view the candidates who have been unsuccessful at completing the 17-11-09M Melbourne-NTC Clinical Examination Session.
Formal examination results will be mailed to all candidates within 10 working days (two weeks) after the examination date, including a computer generated transcript and feedback on examination performance in the clinical examination. Candidates should ensure that their current address is registered with the AMC Secretariat.
A listing of candidates' results will be available on this website from 9am (AEST) on the Friday following the examination, and remain for period of 4 weeks. The candidates listing will be shown by AMC reference number only, in compliance with Commonwealth Privacy Legislation.
Please note that:
- these results were confirmed by the Panel of Examiners at the end of the examination and have also been extensively checked by the AMC Secretariat
- under no circumstances will formal results be given over the phone
- AMC staff cannot comment on your performance at the clinical examination.
The AMC has established procedures for candidates to appeal a decision of the Board of Examiners on matters covered by the Guidelines Relating to Appeals against the Procedures of a Clinical Examination. You may download an appeals form from this website.
If you want a printed copy of the appeals guidelines and form, contact the AMC in writing after you receive your official written result.
Chief Executive Officer