Candidate Number, User ID and Password – Any candidate number, user ID or password (user ID and password are required for the ‘Candidates Portal’) assigned to applicants of AMC assessment Pathways or AMC examinations is important information and can be linked to personal information. Applicants are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their candidate number, user ID and password.
User ID (email address) – It is the responsibility of the applicant to notify the AMC immediately if the user ID (email address) is changed. The email address is required for correspondence to be forwarded.
- withholding or cancellation of the results of the candidate involved;
- suspension of candidature for a period to be determined;
- termination of eligibility to sit future AMC examinations for the purposes of registration;
- reporting of breaches of examination rules to the Medical Board of Australia;
- legal action to recover any losses incurred by the AMC.