Why join the AMC?
In a 2013 external review of the AMC, its accreditation and assessment processes were judged to be international best practice. The AMC achieves this outcome through its team of highly skilled, professional and committed staff. There are opportunities to contribute your own skills and knowledge to the ongoing development of a high performing organisation.
Our staff value the:
- purpose of the AMC and the contribution it makes to the community
- nature of the work and the commitment to working at a high standard
- variety and opportunity that individuals experience during their time at the AMC (including opportunity for promotion)
- commitment to making the AMC a caring and family friendly environment
- people that work at the AMC
- capacity to contribute to work teams that are working to support high quality medical training and education
Benefits of working with the AMC include:
There are currently no available positions.