Why join the AMC?
In a 2013 external review of the AMC, its accreditation and assessment processes were judged to be international best practice. The AMC achieves this outcome through its team of highly skilled, professional and committed staff. There are opportunities to contribute your own skills and knowledge to the ongoing development of a high performing organisation.
Our staff value the:
- purpose of the AMC and the contribution it makes to the community
- nature of the work and the commitment to working at a high standard
- variety and opportunity that individuals experience during their time at the AMC (including opportunity for promotion)
- commitment to making the AMC a caring and family friendly environment
- people that work at the AMC
- capacity to contribute to work teams that are working to support high quality medical training and education
Benefits of working with the AMC include:
- contribute to the quality of medical education and healthcare in Australia
- work with national and international medical education experts and health stakeholders
- work in a dynamic environment with high performing teams
- work in an industry which values learning and innovation
- access to training and development opportunities
- salary packaging option available
- flexible work arrangements
- annual CPI increase
- 36.75 hour working week, with flexible starting and finishing times
- family friendly work environment
- a social club to foster interaction between staff
- paid maternity leave
- a spacious, open work place with free parking for staff
- employee assistance program for staff and their immediate family members
Senior Helpdesk Manager, Canberra
A Senior Helpdesk Manager is required to provide and manage delivery of timely and effective technical support, mainly in a Microsoft based PC/Server and iOS mobile devices environment.
The full position description is available here.
Applications close at 9am on Monday, 10 December
If you require additional information please call Dianne Nockels, Executive Officer, Human Resources, on: 02 6270 9708.